(NOT) My First Post

This is NOT my first post. I have tried many times before. Tried writing blogs, like so many of my friends have done. Where they succeeded wonderfully, I failed miserable. Where I went wrong, I never knew. But I know I have things to say. Whether people want to read it, or comment on it, or trash it, doesn't matter. Shouldn't really stop me from saying them anyway. Thanks to my friend Pipit and Keke for their support, this time I will try to NOT stop writing after this post.

So here we go..

Comments

  1. Yeah! Your most loyal reader is here to trash around.


    Your Servant,
    SPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. And haven't I always been your loyal trash bin?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I do not breastfeed my babies, but I am a GOOD mother.

Covering Up

Sirkel Op Laip